viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

My academic year

In all kinds of situations the people can say if they have good or bad experiences, they can say too if they are satisfied or not whit the work that they have been doing, because I think that is really important to the people formation ask different things to ourselves, that helps as to evaluate different aspects of our behavior, and realize the thigs that have done and what left to do. What I present below is a self evaluation of this academic year that it almost finish, leave behind some situations that deserve to live again and others that is better forget.

This year was really hard, especially the final weeks, because in all subjects that I studied I have to did many, many works. The most difficult work was an investigation that I had to do with two other classmates. We had many problems to do it because our practice period was delayed because of the teacher´s strike.

The best experience of this academic year was my practice.In this term I have the posibility to go to a school located in Recoleta. The school calls Liceo Arturo Perez Canto and it is a public center.In this place I listened many histories of the children, some histories was really beautiful or funny like the history of Karim, who was very happy because his mother was pregnant. But other histories was really sad. There was kids that didn´t have a family who take of them, they went to the school all dirty and some of them had not even a backpack to carry their books.

All this histories made me think in the importance of the teachers in the lifes of the boys and girls of the country also in the importance of the family in the education of his children.

When I look back and see all the things that I lived with this children I can realize that have this type of experiences, in which we must see the worse of the people, is really helpfull to look the reality with different eyes, to be more critic, which in the future will be a very useful tool to work , because to know realities of different types is one of things that makes you a good teacher, because I think that a teacher is good when he or she can make the diference in all kinds of situations.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario