jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

Challenges in my Discipline


I think that the area of education is one of the most important topics in every society, because to educate the people is one of the most difficult tasks, for this reason this particular area is full of different challenges.

The technology is a very important challenge in this area, because to use this type of tools in the classroom is very useful for the children`s learning. In this area our country have a problem because very few schools have the necessary equipment. Most schools have only a computer room with 40 or 50 computers for a entire school, what makes more difficult that the teachers can use tools, such as power point, educational sofwers,videos, etc in his every day clases.

I think that the most important challenge in education are the social matters, because in my opinion the big task of the education is to fight against the social differences that exist in our society.

I study eduacation because I really care about this topic, and I hope that in the future I can make a difference. I hope too that in the future exist other challenges, because a education without new challenges will never improve


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario