jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

Election day

I am not registered to vote in the electoral system because I think that the politician are a bit liar, well actually I think that they are really liar, also I am not registered because I thik that the only purpose of the electoral campaings to spend a lot of money, whish cut be ocupy in other things much more important for the society such as education or health.

A person running por president must be a person with a strong personality, because in his/her hands are the posibillity to make chanches to improve the quality of the lives of the citizens that voted for him/her. Also a president must be a person with whom the people feel as an equal.

Honestly I never has been thougth become a politician because they aren´t the kind of people in whom I want to become, I want to be a person that trully works with the people, (speciall with the kids) not a person that only remember the people at the moment of the elctions, to win votes. Althought if I have the chance to work in a ministry of the government I would like to work in the education ministry of education, because is the area of the society that more matters to me, obviuslly because I am going to become in a teacher.

Problems in our country.
I thik that the most importan problem of our country is the education, if this could be improve, many this will improve too.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario